Tuesday 4 November 2014

Strength and physio log for Tuesday, November 4th

Wasn't sure what to do.  Was planning on doing overhead squat, but this morning's workout took care of that.

So I put off making a decision while I did my physio homework.

Finally found the video for the left aductor drill and the one for the right glute.

Then I did some bretzels and lazy push ups.  And finally the rounded lumbar, feet together supported squat.

Finally I decided to do some front squats, I felt I could go heavy, for a front squat, without going that heavy.

Ended up doing 3 sets of 5 at 185#.  It was hard.  Usually I'd do this at 205#, which doesn't seem impossible, but not today.  I'm happy with that workout.

Afterwards I stretched my hams and was able to get my butt all the way to the wall.  Need to stay on top of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment