Monday 10 November 2014

Strength and physio log for Monday, November 10th

Very successful session at the Y today.

Started with physio homework.  I even tested myself with the drill that Rob makes me do, lying on my side, hips stacked, using a bench instead of his shoulder to elevate my upper leg. I am able to lift the foot if the lower bent leg to my knee, then raise the knee off the ground and then raise my hips off the floor.

I think I may graduate next session, in a week.

So after my bretzels and lazy push up, I moved to the rack to work on 3 sets of 3 strict press at 130#

Did 45#, 65# and 95# for 4 or 5 reps.  Hit 105# for 3, 115# for 2 and a single at 125#.

Hit my 3 sets of triples at 130#, last rep of last set was rough, but never in doubt.  Solid work.

Friday, go for 3 heavy singles at 95%, next week go for 150#.

Happy with that workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment