Thursday 6 November 2014

Strength and physio log for Thursday, November 6th

My arms are still toast from yesterday, so I spent more time on my physio and mobility work.

Rolled out my glutes and hips before starting.  Did my drills, then some bretzels an lazy push ups, and my rounded supported squat drill.

Then I decided to do some back squats.  Nothing too heavy, but enough to test my limits.  My back is feeling much better, even after that dead lift work, so I figured now is the time to start pushing more than I have been. 

I won't start serious work until the week after next, but I don't want to be starting from scratch.

So I warmed up with the empty bar, holding at the bottom, trying to get as deep as I could for a good 30 seconds.

Did the same with 95# and 145#. 

At 195# did 5 reps. 215# did 4 reps. And finally did 2 reps at 245#.  Felt good. Braced well. Happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment