Tuesday 18 November 2014

Crossfit log for Tuesday, November 18th

He just kept writing and writing and wouldn't stop!

This is called "The Open Test", throwing all the movements that typically come up in the Open, but all together.

20 minute AMRAP or rather AFAYCMI (As far as you can make it)

50 wall balls
50 double unders  (Scale to 1/2 the reps)
40 box jumps 24" box
40 toes to bar (Scale to 1/2 the reps or knees to chest)
30 burpees
30 chest to bar pull ups (Scale to 1/2 the reps, or 20 regular pull ups)
20 power cleans 145# (scale weight, use same weight for all three)
20 jerks 145#
10 snatches 145#
16 muscle ups  (scale to dips)

Wasn't a brutal as it looked.  Mostly because I didn't get to the end.

Didn't expect to get to the barbell, so I put 95# on it just for show, in the unlikely event I made it to the snatches, 95# was the most I could do.  Needn't have worried.

Wall balls were okay, did sets of 10
Double unders were the same as usual, some sets  of 5 some of 10, some of 2. Grrr
Box jump, did step up, jump down. Steady pace.
T2B, did sets of 5, was going to scale to 20 reps, but everyone else seemed to be doing 40, so I manned up and did 8 sets instead of 4
Burpees were burpees. Took even more time than the double unders. Ugh.
Was going to do 30 regular, but Kamil was doing CTB, so I scaled to 15 reps and with less than a minute I shockingly had time for 3 power snatches.

203 reps

Wasn't rolling on the floor afterwards as I had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment