Tuesday 21 July 2015

Loon lake workout log for Monday, July 20th

After two solid days of sitting in a van driving to Thunder Bay, I pulled out my new toy for some lifting.

The evening before leaving I went to Fitness depot and bought reasonable quality women's Olympic lifting bar and put it in the back of the van (along with 10#, 25# and 45# bumpers).  So I could leave my bar at home and Clarisse will be able to use it from now on.

The plan was 5 sets of 6 back squats at 60%, which would be all the weight I brought, 195#.

Sadly with my wrist even cleaning 175# was too much, I managed 2 sets at that weight and may have been a mistake, Rob well let me know Wednesday if i made it worse.  I peeled back to 145# for 4 sets.

It'll have to do, unless I were to buy a squat rack for camp, somehow I think that won't fly.

Ended up finding one of my wrist wraps afterwards which would have made a big difference. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment