Tuesday 7 July 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, July 7th

Almost got to bed early.  Earlier than Sunday anyway.

Delilah's 4:03 wake up, helped me get out of bed not long after the alarm finally went off.

Today we started with the oh so fun 100 double unders and 40 push ups.

Can you combine any two things that suck more than that? I don't think so.

Then we did snatch, singles at 80%, 85%, 88% and 90% of max.

I did 115#, 120# and 125# (3).

Plan was to go 130# for the last, but I missed all three attempts at 125#.  I wasn't jumping with the bar, and I wasn't committing to getting under it.  Until the last attempt that, is, it was so much more powerful that it practically flew away from me, it was all I could do to hold on to it!

So I have a better snatch in me, I just need to put all the pieces together.

The WOD was not fun.
3 rounds for time of:
- 25 pull ups
- run 400m
- 10 snatches 115#/75#

Went with women's Rx, this allowed me to keep moving where anything heavier would have bottlenecked me. 

The pull ups were rough after the first round and the run sucked, but the snatches were okay.  I arguably could have done 95#, but whatever.

20:46.  Last, of course, but a really good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment