Wednesday 8 July 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, July 8th

I really should've stayed in bed.  Woke up with the alarm and immediately fell back to sleep.  Woke with a start at 5:18 on my clock, which is really 5:03am.

Stumbled my way to the gym on time.

Started with 50 wall balls and 50 abmat sit ups.  I wanted to go unbroken, since I did 50 unbroken wall balls at 14# last time, I was ready to try at 20#.

Nope.  37 was all she wrote. Finished off the balance and started in on the sit ups. 

Finished in just over 3:00.

Strength work was 1 rep max dead lift.  Again, didn't meet my goals. I want to at least repeat my max, which I haven't come close to since hitting it at the beginning of the year.

My most recent max is 345#, which I've hit for multiple reps on at least on occasion, so jumping from 345# to 365# was likely unwise, but whatever, you only live once.

I'll start building again, see if I can get a bit closer to 2x bodyweight.

The WOD was actually pretty good.

Chipper for time:
- 40 calorie row
- 30 shoulder to overhead
- 20 toes to bar
- 10 dips.

Everything went well.  Row was steady, just under 2 minutes, started to fade at the end.  STO went well at Rx 95#,  first set of 15, second 10 then 5.  Breaks were probably a bit longer then necessary.   T2B were 6, 6, 3, 3, 2 and the dips were 5 strict and 2, 2, 1 kipping.

Glad to be done in 8:26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment