Wednesday 29 July 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, July 29th

Another early morning workout with Clarisse.

Today started with a muggy 400m run followed by 50 push ups (of which I did less than 20, wrist is still sore, and I suck at push ups).

Strength work was deadlifts, 7 heavy singles at 85%.  I worked with Kamil and wasn't feeling like pushing so I settled for his 85% at 275# rather than mine (305#).

For the WOD we did 15.3

14 minute AMRAP of:
- 7 muscle ups (scaled to ring dips)
- 50 wall balls 20#
- 100 double unders.

Dips were fine, only 7.  Wall balls were just tedious.

Double unders went pretty well. Took three sets to get to 50, so I decided one more set, wherever I get, that'll be my number.  I got 40.

So with only 10 left to get to 100, I just finished them off.

Second round was similar, couple of big streaks amid some shorter ones. 

Made 2 full rounds and 1 dip. 

Rough, but gratifying.

Clarisse did very well.  Singles instead of double unders and bar dips with a band.  She did like 3 rounds + 11 reps. Crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment