Friday 24 July 2015

Crossfit log for Friday, July 24th

Oh man. Two days is not enough recovery from donating blood.
Jackie was hard enough, but at least it was only 13 minutes.
Today we did Kelly
5 bloody rounds for time of:
- 400m run
- 30 box jumps
- 30 wall balls
I went into oxygen debt before I even finish the first run! Before we started I was all, "Oh 20 minutes max, 4 minutes per round, worst case". Ha! First round was 7:23. Granted the run is way more than 400m, I'll bet it's nearly 500m.
During the first round I was already negotiating with myself to do only 4 rounds, maybe even 3.
As I finished round 4 there were still people out on the run so I had no excuse.
Finished in 39:57. Double my worst case estimate.
I did only 3 of the 4 sets of 10 dumbbell strict press, and didn't bother with the squats, which were light again this week. I squatted heavy yesterday, so I'm good with that.
I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment