Tuesday 1 September 2015

Accessory log for Tuesday, September 1st

Slept in this morning, so my trip to the was a bit of a mess, since I'd already planned to do more accessory work, this time with the rings, I didn't bring my lifting bag.

But having missed the workout this morning I decided at the last minute to so the low hand snatch work. 

In all the confusion I forgot my rings.

So there I was, no rings, no lifting shoes or sleeves or chalk.  Argh!!!

So wearing my runners, I managed some snatches from the hang  3 sets of 3 at 70% (95#) which went okay.

I did some externally rotated face pulls with the band, to activate the rotator cuff muscles. 

Did some pull ups with neutral grip pull ups engaging the lats more than the biceps.

The I did some one arm bent over dumbbell rows.  Warm up set with 40lbs for 8 reps and 1 working set at 75# for 6 reps.

And that was it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment