Tuesday 22 September 2015

Accessory and power log for Tuesday, September 22nd

After the success of the this morning, I wasn't planning on anything big at lunch.

Since the platform was available, I started with some power cleans.

Did 1 power clean + 1 hang power clean  x2  at 45#, 95# and 115#.

At 135# and 155# I did 1 set plus 1 power clean.

At 165#, 175# and 185# I did just 1 power clean.

I was happy to catch 185# well above parallel with not problem.


I tried at 195# but it wasn't there, so I didn't push it.

Then I did some one legged Romanian deadlifts with a 24kg kettle bell.  I was a bit easier to balance than the barbell.  My left has more mobility than my right.  Once I master the kettle bell, I'll go back to the barbell.

Finally i did 4 sets of 4 ring pull ups. Focusing on grip and lat engagement. Went well.


No comments:

Post a Comment