Monday 28 September 2015

Accessory log for Monday, September 28th

Gotta put in as much time as possible this week.  I'm going in for eye surgery on Wednesday, so I'll likely be out of commission Wednesday and Thursday.

I went to the Y with no plan.  I figured I have a ton of accessory work to do, I'd think of something.

I also want to work power through the middle, so I started with  power snatch.

Went well, did some doubles up to 115#, then 3 singles at 125#.  Felt good.

After that I did some supinated bent over rows with the 125#, realized I should have started with the Romanian deadlifts. so I peeled back to 95# and did a set of 8 RDLs.

Then I bumped it up to 115# for 5 or 6 more, can't remember.

Got some pretty good range of motion doing these, I think it's starting to work.

Then I resumed the rows at 175#.  I don't think I'm doing them right.  I'm going to peel back the weight and ask Dave to give me some pointers next time to make sure I'm working up correctly.

After that I did some ring rows. 2 sets of 8, focusing on grip and lat engagement and called it a day.

Felt pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment