Thursday 24 September 2015

Accessory log for Thursday, September 24th

Had to make up for no YMCA workout on Monday or Wednesday (well, I got a bit done Wednesday, but still).

So first thing I did was some good mornings.  Did a couple at 45# and then did 3 sets of 5 at 95#.  This needs work.  Lots of work.   At least I'm working on it.

Then I did some supinated bent over barbell rows, a warm up set at 135# and a working set at 165# for 7 reps.  I think I'll get Dave to check my form next time and if it looks good, I'll bump it up to 175#.

Then I did some power snatch, from the ground and from the hang.  Worked up to 115#. Wasn't loving it, so I moved on to rings.

Did my 10 minute EMOM of 5 strict ring dips and still went unbroken for all 10 rounds despite push press this morning and destroying my shoulders on Tuesday. Rounds 9 and 10 were hard, especially 10, but I didn't come off the rings once.

I think I need to move on to something else (maybe ring rows) or up my game and go for 6 or 7 reps per minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment