Thursday 12 February 2015

Crossfit log for Thursday, February 12th

Getting back into a full workout schedule is taking it's toll.

I may need to book a massage.

I was late getting out of the house, fell asleep after the alarm and woke up 20 minutes later than usual.  Rushed out the door, at 5:30 as class started.

Got on the highway and was stuck behind a snowplough. Finally walked through the gym door at 5:45. 

Had to bail on the strength work (1 rep max clean, bummer).

Lana was happy to see me. She had been alone and it was a long rough partner WOD.

So we setup and worked together through a gruelling filthy fifty partner WOD:

2 rounds for time, partners share the work:
- 50 box jumps
- 50 pull ups
- 50 kettle bell swings
- 50 walking lunges
- 50 knees to chest
- 50 push press
- 50 good mornings
- 50 wall balls
- 50 burpees
- 50 double unders

Yeah, that was no fun.  The first round was rough. We started the second round but were running out of time so coach cut it off at 30 minutes.  Which took us to 49 kettle bell swings.

Total score 649.  Ugh.  Didn't scale enough, but I don't know where I could've scaled more!  Did 75# on the push press. Maybe I could've done 20kg kettle bell instead of 24kg. Lower the box for the box jumps?

I don't see what we could've done.  We worked hard, that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment