Monday 1 December 2014

Crossfit log for Monday, December 1st

Coach was late this morning, so we skipped strength work and went straight into the WOD.

I'm planning to test my 1 rep max strict press at lunch, so I'm kinda happy that happened.

The WOD had handstand push ups, so I scaled with double abmat to ensure I'll be okay at lunch.

Chipper for time:
- 45 calorie row
- 35 box jumps 24"
- 25 hang power cleans 135#
- 15 handstand push ups

I was in the second wave with Justin, and tried to keep up with him on the row as long as I could.  Pumping out 1600-1700 calories per hour. 

First time I ever got 2 calories on 1 pull.  It happened twice in the first 18 calories, then I was done.  Dropped to 1100 ish for the rest, dipping below 1000 at the end.

Box jumps were just systematic.  Cleans were rough. I scaled to 125#, wish I'd done 115#. 

Did the hspu quicky, 13 then 2 to finish up.  Felt a bit cheap, but I have to stick to my plan.

Hope lunch goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment