Monday 22 December 2014

Crossfit log for Monday, December 22nd

Getting out of be on Monday's is challenging. 

As always, I'm glad I went. 

We did snatch from the high hang for 5 reps max.  I did 95# after a warm up at 75#. I might have been able to pull of a 115#, but I didn't want to put myself through 5 reps again. It's exhausting.

Then we did 3 sets of 8 back squats.  Decided to do 70% of max, so 205#.

That went well, the last rep on the last set was hard.

The WOD was rough. For time

1000m row
40 toes to bar
50 shoulder to overhead  115#  (scaled to 95# and glad I did)

Started to row fast, but as I watched the first wave struggle with the toes to bar I slowed my pace.  Finished in 4 minutes and a few seconds.

T2B went well for the first 20, sets of 5. Then it became a slugfest.

Same with STO.  3 sets of 10, then 3 sets of 5, then 3 then 2.  Ugh.  Shoulders are shot.

Finished in 17:27


No comments:

Post a Comment