Friday 19 December 2014

Mobility log for Friday, December 19th

After this morning's squats and dips, there was really nothing I was willing to face today, so I focused on mobility.

Did my shoulder work, a couple of handstands (should've done more, but meh).

Mashed my achilles and calves, then put 90# on the calf raise seat and let my ankles sink and stretch.

Then I did my rounded back squats, nice with freshly stretched calves and achilles.

Did lazy push ups with 90# on mah butt.

So having worked just about everything needed for overhead squats, I decide to try a few and see what I could muster.

Turns out, not much.  Too fatigued and perhaps a bit sick, sinuses are still bugging me, it's been nearly a week!

The ones I did were pretty good though,  I should probably warm up with some snatch work next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment