Wednesday 31 December 2014

Strength and mobility log for Tuesday, December 30th

You know you are out of your routine when you fail to log your first workout in nearly a week!

When to the Y yesterday to try out my new gymnastics rings that I got for Christmas and go through my mobility work.

Between travel and feeling sick and more travel, I did basically nothing from Christmas Eve to the 30th, yesterday.

So I took it easy and worked through my physio drill and stretches.  I did some handstand holds, but I'm not sure how good they are.  I guess my next physio check up will tell the tale.

Then I got my rings out.  I tried to remember the drills from the muscle up tutorial but I couldn't.  So I did some dips.  Not a ton, 3 sets of 5. Mostly for fun and for show.

I like them.  I reviewed the tutorial so I have some ideas for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment