Tuesday 26 May 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, May 26th

Got my ass handed to me at Crossfit this morning.

Although I did match my current PR on the cleans.  We did 4 heavy singles, if it felt good, go for a PR.  It didn't feel that good.

I hit 185#, 195# and 205#.

I accidentally did the 195# without my belt.  Man that was hard.

Need to figure out the timing of full extension then pulling myself under the bar quickly.  (high hang work in my future).

The WOD was much harder than I thought.  Maybe yesterday's Y workout affected me.

Chipper for time:
- 15 toes to bar
- 20 shoulder to overhead @ 95#
- 15 toes to bar
- 20 overhead squats @ 95#
- 15 toes to bar
- 20 thrusters @ 95#
- 15 toes to bar.

Scaling options were cut t2b to 10 instead of 15 and scale weight. Should have done both.

Everyone was done as I started the thrusters.  The OHS has killed me, I even used Lana's bar  at 65# for the middle 9 reps.

Called it quits at 15 thrusters, I had nothing left and everyone was done.

Closed up with an 8 minute AMRAP of lateral box jumps and pull ups.

I was so done.

I got that feeling in my throat again, like there is something back there that I can't cough out.  I may bring it up with my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment