Tuesday 16 September 2014

Strength log for Tuesday, September 16th

With out Kiza, I can't go to Crossfit.   Without Crossfit, it's hard to not go hard at the Y, it feel like I'm not getting anything done.

After physio to day, where another slew of weaknesses have been detected thanks to a fluke injury to my aductor magnus, I'm feeling a bit jaded.

The thought that's keeping my spirits up it that, whatever I'm doing, my numbers are still going up, so I can only imagine what I'll be capable off once these issues have been corrected.

Today I worked overhead squat. Since Rob beat the crap out of my hips and aductors with the acupuncture needles, I decided to go easy, in terms of weight but not easy in terms of effort.  Overhead squats fit the bill.

I feel exhausted for having moved so little weight.

At least it looked like overhead squats this time. 

Bit by bit, lay the bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment