Tuesday 30 September 2014

Crossfit log for Tuesday, September 30th

Not my favourite but it was a good workout

Started with snatch work.

6 singles at 80%. on 90 seconds rest.

Takes me a long time to warm up, so most of my singles were undre 80%, I think I did 3 at 105#

Then 3 sets of 3 hang snatches at 65%.  This was much better.  Easier to commit, easier to get deep at 85#

The WOD was a 12 minute AMRAP:
6 burpees over bar
12 deadlifts at 185#
24 wall balls w/ 20# med ball
48 double unders (scaled to 96 singles)

I really need to practice my double unders, this is getting ridiculous.

I started thinking it was 12 burpees, but once I got to 9 and everyone was doing dead lifts I clued in.

Deads were fine.   Wall balls really took a lot out of me. Then after 5 attempts to get past 10 double unders I broke down and switched to singles.

I only managed 2 full rounds and 6 burpees + 7 dead lifts.

Whatever.  Heart rate was through the roof form the get go.

No comments:

Post a Comment