Thursday 4 September 2014

Crossfit log for Thursday, September 4th

Really didn't want to get out of bed this morning but ultimately I did, and headed to the gym.

We did another 18 minute EMOM alternating three stations:
- 5 power snatches
- 10 toes to bar
- 10 ring dips

This really fell apart at the end.  At round 4 I upped the weight from 75# to 85#, which was fine.  Strangely, the snatches weren't the problem.

T2B fell apart almost right away, started with only 6 the first round, the 8, then mostly 7, last round I made it to 5. Horrible.  Arms were still feeling the pull ups from yesterday.

Dips fell a part on the fourth time through. Reduced to 8.  Kipping didn't help much.  Last round was 5 or 6 reps.

Ugh.

Like last week, the WOD was a short 8 min AMRAP
- 100 double unders (scaled to 50)
- 40 box jumps
- 20 burpees onto plate.

I hope I'm just tired and not coming down with something, this  WOD killed me.

Made it to only 10 burpees, and that's with cutting the double unders in half. Glad it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment