Friday 15 August 2014

Strength log for Friday, August 15th

Was going to just do mobility. Maybe try some hanging if my hands were recovered from the toes to bar from this morning.

However, I got sucked in to a bench press challenge.  20 reps at 135#. There was a time not too long ago I know I wouldn't have been able to do this.

I wasn't sure going in I would be able to now.  I did 10 reps rather quickly, and held it at the top for a rest, the did 5 more, much more difficult. Then 2 more, and one, and one more. It was getting really hard, but i managed the last one, and did it! 

I was pretty happy.  I don't know how big of a challenge it was, the guy that issued the challenge hasn't been able to do it yet.

Felt pretty good.

Managed to hang for two 1:00 sets for a total of 4:00 today so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment