Wednesday 27 August 2014

Crossfit log for Wednesday, August 27th

Finally back at the box.  Yesterday was a write off with Delilah sick and Kiza out of town, I was up half the night.

Strength work was front rack walking lunges.  Didn't go so well.  My groin is still sore had trouble on one side. Did what I could.

WOD was Nasty Girls:
3 rounds for time,
 - 50 air squats
 - 7 muscle ups (scaled to ring dips)
 - 10 hang power clean 135#  (scaled to 115#)

Last two times I did this we scaled the muscle ups with Chest to bar pull ups.

Ring dips are in my wheel house, so much more than CTB.  Air squat are too.

Both previous times I complained about the cleans at 115# I might have been able to go Rx on the cleans with 135# since grip wasn't affected by the dips as it was by the CTB but at that wait I was moving the bar well and took very few short breaks.

Finished in 8:30 with the leaders (who were doing 135#, but still)

Felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment