Wednesday 12 February 2014

Strength and mobility log for Wednesday, February 12th

Feeling much better today.  Slept in until 6:30ish. Didn't go to Crossfit.

Was going to just do mobility but once I got to the Y I couldn't.  I was feeling pretty strong.

I still spent the lion's share of the time on the orb, rolling my glutes, hips and calves.

Then I decided to do weighted pull ups.  Warmed up with my band and just body weight, then I got the chain belt from the desk and loaded up a 25# plate. 

Go big or go home right?

I did 4 sets of 3 (maybe 5, I lost count chatting). I was impressed. I had trouble at 15# last time. Inbetween sets I worked on my ankle flexibility.

Then I sat in my squat for 10 minutes and it sucked. It's day 14 of the 30 day challenge and I'm really sore along the sits bone or the ridge of the pelvis that runs along the sits bone. I guessing one of the aductors (longus or brevis), but I'm really not sure.

It's just really sore.  I may take a break, or try just in my shoes rather than barefoot for a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment