Monday 10 February 2014

Strength and mobility log for Monday, February 10th

Amoxil is taking it's time to kick in.  Advil and Tylenol are helping. Didn't go to Crossfit this morning.  Heard they worked on snatch and power snatch.

So I worked on power snatch. Tried a couple of overhead squats but it wasn't happening. 

I would've tried some split snatch but I was feeling kinda weak, so I did some power snatch from the floor and some from the hang. 

Worked up to 115# from the floor, dropped back to 95# from the hang.

Snatch need a lot of work.

Then I sat in my deep squat for 10 minutes in my racing flats (4mm drop) and was very comfortable.

I did an extra 5 minutes in the steam room afterwards.

This day 12 for me, although some days I only did 15 or 20 minutes, but it's definitely helping

No comments:

Post a Comment