Thursday 20 February 2014

Crossfit log for Thrusday, February 20th

Good workout this morning.

Started with front squats, 3 sets of 3 at 80-85% of max.   Wanted to go 205#, but once I got to 185#, discovered that it was a good weight.

Then we did a snatch complex.  I really need to work on my snatch.

2 sets of  1 power snatch, 1 hang snatch, 1 snatch @ 80%-85% of max.

Worked up to 115# and really struggled.  I got through it, but it was very ugly.

WOD was 10 minute AMRAP:
20 wall balls
10 chest to bar pull ups
5 snatches

Chose 95# for the snatches and that was more than enough.  Had trouble with the CTB pull ups in the first round, but found my rhythm after that. Snatches were laborious.

Still managed 2 full rounds and 20 wall balls.  There was only 5 seconds left, so no time to do even 1 pull up.

Worked hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment