Tuesday 4 February 2014

Crossfit log for Tuesday, February 4th

Okay. I thought yesterday was tough.

For strength it was similar.  One squat clean, but instead of into a thruster, back  up and 4 strict presses. Rest 90 seconds, then do as many chest to bar pull ups as possible. Rest 90 seconds.  Repeat 3 more times.


Did 115#.  The last two sets I was only able to get 3 presses, the fourth just wouldn't go.  

The pull ups, I did 10 the first round, then 5 or 6 the 3 others.

The WOD was killer.

For time (15 minute cap).
25 burpees
35 wall balls 20#
25 power cleans 115#  (Rx was 135#)
35 wall balls 20#
25 burpees.

That was 15 minutes of suck.

I broke it up 5 reps at a time until the second set of wall balls, which I did 10, 10, 10 and 5. The last 15 burpees I did unbroken, because time was running out.

I ended up going over by 10 seconds.

I don't often end up on my back gasping for breath after a WOD, but today I was. Man those burpees suck.  I almost wish I had done Rx and took more time on the cleans to do less burpees.

Done.

Did 10 minutes in the squat with my Asics lifting shoes.  20 left for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment