Wednesday 19 February 2014

Crossfit log for Wednesday, February 19th

I don't normally go to Crossfit Wednesday mornings, and there's a good reason.

Wednesday workouts are rough.

But Kiza guilted me into going since there was no class Monday morning and being sick last week I didn't get my workouts in.

When my alarm range just before 5am, I needed several minutes of positive self talk to get myself out of bed.  I wish I had stayed there.

Three 6 minute AMRAPs with 1 minute rest between.

Part 1  6:00 AMRAP
- 10 pistols (or 20 air squats)
- 8 hand stand push ups.
1:00 rest
Part 2  6:00 AMRAP
-1 rope climb
-10 shoulder to overhead axle 110#
1:00 rest
Part 3  6:00 AMRAP
-10 dead lifts 205#
-10 toes to bar.

I scaled part 1 only.  Air squats instead of pistols and used an abmat under my head for the hand stand push ups.  It was slow going.

3 rounds + 4 hspu for part one.
3 rounds even for part two
2 rounds for part 3. 

Nothing left in the tank at the end.  6 minutes goes by pretty fast though.

No comments:

Post a Comment