Wednesday 10 June 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, June 10th

Another rough morning getting out of bed.  This time Delilah saved me by running into our room at 10 after 5. She got to steal my spot and I got to go to Crossfit.  Seems fair.

Started with deadlifts.  2 sets of 4 at 80%.

Worked with Kamil.  We was doing 250# so I added 25s for 300#. Went well.

After that it was the 12 minute AMRAP of:
- 5 clean and jerk @155# scaled to 135#
- 10 toes to bar (scaled to 6, so I could keep moving, didn't really help)
- 15 box jump overs

I did the box jump overs laterally, and always at least two in a row, if not 3 or 5, rebounding on each side.
Clean and jerks were rough, and even with only 6 t2b, I was really slow, or at least felt slow.

Managed 3 rounds + 5 c&j.

Everyone else finished their 3rd round.

After the WOD we did a 10 minute EMOM of chest to bar pull ups. I did 3 per round.  Still can't chain them but at least I didn't come off the bar.

I really should work that butterfly technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment