Thursday 11 June 2015

Crossfit log for Thursday, June 11th

Really tired to day, but still managed to roll out of bed to get to the gym for 5:30am

The WOD did nothing to help my tiredness.

Team Fight Gone Bad.  No breaks, 20 reps of everything. You can only advance once all team members at all stations  are done their 20 reps.

20 wall balls  20#/14#
20 sumo dead lift high pulls  75#/55#
20 box jumps  20" box
20 push press  75#/55#
20 calorie row

More than once I was the weakest link. On the row (most of the time the rower was the last to finish) or the SDHP.  I hate those things.

We finished in 22 or 23 minutes, in a pool of sweat.

Exhausting.  Didn't participate in the 10 burpee EMOM afterwards, which wasn't programmed.  Coach Connor was improvising.

Half asleep on the bus, and even as I type this sipping my 3rd coffee.  Maybe I should have taken a "me" like I joked about with Kiza this morning over breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment