Thursday 25 June 2015

Crossfit log for Thursday, June 25th

Rolled out of bed with plenty of time and headed to the box.

No strength work.  Just a chipper

For time:
- 60 thrusters  45#/35#
- 50 kettle bell swings 24kg/16kg
- 40 pull ups
- 30 box jumps 24"/20"
- 20 bar dips

Took me 17:11

I often use Kamil as a gauge, so today I did well, finishing 39 seconds ahead.  Passed him on the pull ups.  (but he smoked me on the post-wod)

Thrusters, I did the first 30 unbroken, pausing at 15 in the front rack.  Because the bar was so light I couldn't get in a nice front rack position without the bar rolling to the ends of my fingers.  This was really uncomfortable on the palm of my left hand.  That slowed me down a bit, had to pause after 7, then got to 45, then to 55 and finally did the last 5.

Kettle bell swings had to stop a few time because my wrist wrap (to help the palm/wrist on my lift hand) came undone twice, finally I just took it off, since the thrusters were over.

After that thing went smoother. Pull ups were done if 4 or 5 sets. Box jumps were pretty quick, rebounding steady pace and the bar dips were 4 sets of 5.

Not a gasser, the work was just too hard to go all out, but everything was used and everything was fatigued by the end.

Post WOD was a 16 minute alternating EMOM (or E2MOM)
- 1 min row for calories
- 1 min pedal on the assault bike.

rest for the second minute, then switch.

That was a gasser, but not scored,  Kamil, put in way more effort than I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment