Tuesday 30 June 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, June 30th

Didn't get a great night's sleep.  Had a hard time getting out of bed, but I managed it.

The workout didn't play in my favour, except the first part.

Pre-WOD:
- 50 wall balls  (go for unbroken)
- 30 hollow rocks

Went with the 14# med ball, and had no problem with 50 reps unbroken.

Did the hollow rocks with short breaks every 10 reps.

Then it went down hill.

Power snatch 2 sets of 2 at 80%, 2 sets of 2 at 85%.  Did 115# and 120#.

Struggle with some of the reps. Not joyful.

The WOD was not fun.
3 x 4 minute AMRAP on 2:00 break
- 4 muscle ups  (scaled to 4 chest to bar + 4 dips)
- 8 overhead squats (did women's Rx 75#)
- 12 box jumps

Can't OHS in nanos, can't box jump in lifters.  FML.  Did the best I could but I got slower with each round.

First 4:00 did 1 round + 15 reps, second  I did 1 round + 12 reps, last I did 12 reps.

Not fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment