Wednesday 8 October 2014

Strength log for Wednesday, October 8th

Injured.

Did something to my lower back.  Seems to be mostly medial glute, and mostly on the left, which is unusual.

Massage yesterday, physio happened to be today, so we halted all the other work until this is resolve.  Did some upward dog stretches.  Adjusted my spine.  Dry needled my erectors and glute (OMG, nearly jumped off the table when he needled the left glute).

So at lunch I did more upward dog.  Or lazy push ups as it were.  Foam roller a bit. Tried some wall squats, which weren't too bad at all.  Some back squats with a little weight.  135#.  Went fine.  Could feel it but no pain, just discomfort.

Did some bench, because I had to do something. Worked up to a couple of reps at 205#

Then I did some bretzels and a few more lazy push ups. Called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment