Wednesday 22 October 2014

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 22nd

Heaving snatch balance + 2 overhead squats.

2-2-1-1-1

Tried to get this going with squats snatch. Went better than I thought, but I wasn't able to lock out on the snatch balance.

So I tried to split them and the first few were a bit rough on the groin, but after that it got quite good.

Worked up to 95# for the doubles and 105# for the singles. Felt solid.


WOD was a bit of a disaster.

21-15-9
- dead lifts 185#
- box jumps 30"

I haven't done any dead lifts since my injury, in fact, nothing since my PR at 365#.  So I scaled to 155# and even that wasn't happening.

After the first round I hammered out 10 dead lifts and called it quits.  I could feel all Rob's work being chipped away.  There was no point continuing.

Haven't had a DNF in a while.  Doesn't matter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment