Friday 10 October 2014

Strength log for Friday, October 10th

Front squats.  Wanted to see how they felt compared to the back squats.

Plus yesterday's run may have helped put things back into place.

Plus it's been a couple of days now since the treatment and things are settling, so time to see where things are at.

Started with mobility and stretching.  Rolled my medial glute, did some lazy push ups (getting much more range of motion on these), then some bretzels.

Warmed up with empty bar, 95# and 135#.  Started to get serious at 185#. Added the weight belt at 205# for 2 reps.  Did a single at 225# and another at 245#  no issue.

10lbs off my PR front squat.  I think things are back in order.

I can still feel it, so there will be no heavy catching, snatches or cleans, but I think strength work is a go.

Did some bench, but I wasn't feeling the love, so I called it a day.

Did some steam room therapy which was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment