Monday 21 July 2014

Strength log for Monday, July 21st

After four days off I was more than ready to hit the gym.

Spent the day in the van on Thursday driving to Sault Ste. Marie, then Friday driving the rest of the way to Thunder Bay. Spent Saturday unpacking and getting the family set up in the camp and then flew back Sunday. 

Back to the program today, 5 sets of 3 at 85%, 245# back squats. Rounded up again 85% is 242# but 245# was easier barbell math.

It was tough.  I'm still feeling tightness on my right side, in the groin and inside ankle near the heel.  I think I'll book a massage or go see Physio Rob.

I alternated back squats with 3 sets of 25# weighted pull ups.

Had a bad headache until the last set. I still have it a bit, but it was pretty bad for most of the workout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment