Thursday 3 July 2014

Crossfit log for Thursday, July 3rd

Up early again to head to the gym.   Hopped up on creatine, D-AA and ubiquinol, plus caffeine and sugar.

We did some split jerks from the ground.  3 sets of 3 at 75%, ended up doing 145# which is more like 78% but whatever.

Some of them were very solid, others not so much. I just need more practice.  Next year.  Stay focused.

It's still frustrating, when I know I can improve my Olympic lifts if I just spent some time on them, but this is the year of strength development.  Big picture.

The WOD was not much fun.

- 100 double unders
- 4 rounds of :
-- 10 wall balls 20# med ball
-- 5 burpee muscle ups (scaled to chest to bar pull ups, then regular pull ups)
-100 double  unders

First set of DU went well, first WOD with my new lighter rope. Not bad, got some good strings going.

Wall balls were fine, burpee pull ups sucked. Badly.

The last of the DU were horrible. Nothing left.  Took for ever.

Finished in 16:30

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment