Thursday 10 July 2014

Crossfit log for Thursday, July 10th

This is only my second Crossfit workout this week. Well excluding the two WODs on Saturday for Coach Isabelle's annual birthday throwdown. 

I took Monday off to recover from that.  Tuesday night I had trouble sleeping so I bailed on Wednesday's class, so here I am. 

Yesterday's dead lifts left my back feeling a bit tight.  Nothing to prevent me from working out but I felt it.

We started with clean/squat/jerk complex, 5 sets of 2 : 1 power clean, 1 front squat, 1 jerk.

I ended up counting my last warm up set at 95# as a working set.

I did 2 sets at 135# and 2 sets at 155#.  My first jerk of the first set at 155# was nice.

WOD was a 20 minute AMRAP of death called "Jack"
- 10 push press @ 115#
- 10 kettle bell swings @ 24kg
- 10 box jumps @ 24"

I had a hard time with the push press past round 4, I ended up peel off to 95# for what proved to be my last round.

That was long.


No comments:

Post a Comment