Wednesday 4 June 2014

Strength log for Wednesday, June 4th

So I'm on a team for the Brockfit Crossfit competition this weekend.

I've never competed in Crossfit before so I'm naturally a bit of a basket case.

I'm trying to prepare much like I would for a race, so some kind of taper, a nutrition plan, a hydration plan.

It's a very different beast, but I can imagine what I'll need.

So figuring out a workout for today was challenging.

I tried some bench press, but after all the push ups from this morning, I was struggling at 185#, so I bailed on that.

I hit a couple of split snatch at 75#, just for form.  That was pretty good.

Then I was lost, so I rolled around a bit and stretched and called it a day.

I think I'll just do mobility and maybe hop on the rower tomorrow and take Friday off..

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment