Tuesday 17 June 2014

Crossfit log for Tuesday, June 17th

Tired this morning.  To bed too late.  Dex up coughing in the night.  Eating crap.

But I got up anyway.  Even got there early enough to head out for a run.  Almost ran right into Mitch.  First time anyone else has been out there.  It was nice.

We started with 4 sets of 1 power clean and 4 push press at 70% of C&J max. My current best is 185# but needs to be retested soon. 70% would've been 130#, but I opted for 135#.

Kamil was doing 155#, so for the second set I tried that. Managed it but it was rough. So I went back to 135# for the last two sets.

We revisited the 25s which we did on May 20th (half of the the 50s workout from the games, except all the rowing is done up front).

-50 calorie row
-25 over the box jumps
-25 dead lifts  185#
-25 wall balls 20# ball
-25 ring dips
-25 wall balls
-25 dead lifts
-25 over the box jumps

The row took just over 2 minutes, box jumps were okay, slow and steady.  Dead lifts I did 10-10-5. Wall balls I did 15 and 10. Dip I broke into 5s right way, but the last 5 were 2-2-1.

I tried to keep the breaks short.  Wall balls second time were slower, did 8, 7, 5 and 5.

Then I got mixed up and did the box jumps instead of the dead lifts. So I was in the wrong order but I still finished Rx in 22:29, two and a half minutes better than last time.

Felt queasy again this time.  Sweat buckets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment