Monday 23 June 2014

Strength log for Monday, June 23rd

Didn't have my belt, so I wasn't sure what to do.

Since I did deads and back squats this morning, it was going to be either pull ups, shoulder press or bench.

Decided on bench.

Worked up to my max at 205# and it went up very well, so decided to go big or go home.  Put 215# on the bar.

With less than 2 inches to lock out, my spotter panicked because I was shaky, but man it was still moving.  I guess he was afraid I'd drop it.

He felt really bad, but I told him not to worry about it. He was looking out for my saftey and that is more important. 

Anyway, I know I can do it now, so next time for sure.  I did try a second time but I let it get away from my at the bottom and couldn't recover.

Peeled back to 165# for 3 sets of 5. 

Good workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment