Thursday 26 June 2014

Crossfit log for Wednesday, June 25th

Posted late. 

Dexter's dentist appointment turned into an all day daddy Dexter day when he started throwing up because the laughing gas, so i completely forgot log the workout.

I had to piece it together from memory and witness testimony.

For strength we did:
Front squats, 5 sets of 5 at 80% of 1 rep max.  Pretty sure I did 195#

Followed by 2 sets of 8 at 55% 135#

I was slow to get my shoes on, and there were some guys that are regular morning crew, so before I knew it all the racks were taken. I ended up working with Natasha who is quite a bit shorter than I. The joke was I was doing an extra half rep each set unracking the bar.



Then we d did the WOD::
20 minutes AMRAP
2,4,6,8,10, etc... reps
-Squat clean thrusters
-Muscle ups (scale to 1 ctb + 1  ring dip)

I think Rx was 165# for the thrusters.  So I scaled to 145#, but even that was too much for me.  Peeled the 5# plates and did 135# after the first round. That was much better. 

Managed only 3 rounds + 6 of 8 thrusters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment