Monday 23 June 2014

Crossfit log for Monday, June 23rd

A ton of work this morning at Crossfit.

Started with power snatch.  10 sets of 3.

Worked with Kamil, since we were both doing 95#.  About 75% of max.

10 is a lot of sets.

Then we moved on to back squats.

Five sets of 5 at 90% of our 5 reps max (which we found last Monday), worked out to be 80% of 1 rep max for me.

Immediately followed by 2 sets of 8 reps fast @ 50% of 1 rep max (137.5 rounded down to 135#).

Finally we did the WOD
8 minute AMRAP of:
- 5 dead lifts at 225#
- 10 box jumps at 24"
- 15 wall balls w/ 20# med ball

Wasn't keen on hurrying through this, I didn't even have my own equipment, I mooched off the 4 other guys, whatever bar/box/med ball was free, I'd use it. But still managed 3 full rounds plus the dead lifts.  I'll take it.





No comments:

Post a Comment