Friday 7 March 2014

Crossfit log for Thursday, March 6th

I totally forgot to log this workout yesterday.

Now I have to rack my brain to remember, I usually only have an 8 hour memory window to log my workouts. ;)

Strength work was 3 sets of 3 medium weight front squats.  Did 155#.


WOD was 8 minutes AMRAP
15 wall balls  20#
15 power cleans  115#
15 push press 115#
15 chest to bar pull ups.

Wasn't sure if I wanted to do Rx.  Rob was doing 95#, so I considered doing that too, but coach Alex was like: you're doing at least 105# right?

For the sake of 5lbs, I decided if I was going to be dead last it would be at Rx.

Wall balls were fine, cleans went okay, sets of 5, same with push press, but 115# was heavy.  Chest to bar were rough. I can't string them together like I can the kipping pull ups, so each rep is kip/down/kip/up. Twice the amount of time hanging for the same number of reps.  Frustrating.

Made 1 full round and 15 wall balls.  Dead last, but not by too much.

Cashout was EMOM for 6 minutes of 10 burpees.  First 4 rounds went really well. Round 5 I took easy, and round 6 I had to fight to finish within the minute.

Sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment