Friday 14 March 2014

Crossfit log for Friday, March 14

14.3 was released last night. One again I opted to not watch and go in blind.

The only problem is I was not nervous enough to actually wake up. Thankfully Dexter had a bad dream at 5:20, just enough time to get out the door!

So the workout was a dead lift ladder ::) mixed with box jumps.

Round 1, 10 dead lifts@135# + 15 box jumps
Round 2, 15 dead lifts@185# +15 box jumps
Round 3 20 dead lifts@225# +15 box jumps
Round 4 25 dead lifts@275# +15 box jumps
Round 5 30 dead lifts@315# + 15 box jumps
There were bigger numbers beyond round 5 but really...I didn't even make it past round 3.

I decided to take my time. The guys in the first wave often made it to round four quickly but were unable to lift the new weight. I figured I could lift 275# a few times but I would need to get there without being fried.

I broke the first round, 5 and 5, and round 2 I did 5, 5 then singles, doing each rep for the last 5.

Round 3 was 20 singles. Sadly my box jumps were too slow and I ran out of time and didn't make it the 275#. That and the fact that we had yo change our own weights.

I was worried about hurting my back, but wasn't an issue.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment