Wednesday 21 October 2015

Power and accessory log for Wednesday, October 21st

My shoulders still feel fine, but I still opted to do nothing that would tax them at the Y today.

I wanted to do accessory work, but I also wanted to lift and do some power work.

I decided to start with some power cleans and hang cleans, working up that little complex to 195# where I failed on the hang clean, but totally go the power clean.  Got both at 185# easily.  Wrist is feeling pretty good.

Then I did some supinated barbell rows,  a warm up set at 115# for 10 reps and a working set at 165# for 6 reps.  Felt pretty good.  Made sure my back was as close to horizontal as possible.

After that I did some dumbbell rows, warm up at 75# for 8 reps per side and 100# for 5 each side.

Then I called it a day. 

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment