Thursday 22 October 2015

Accessory and strength log for Thursday, October 22nd

Quick trip to the Y at lunch. 

I'm so sore everywhere, I didn't plan on much. 

Did some one legged RDLs with a 24kg kettle bell.  I think I need to stop these until my flexibility is a bit better with GoodMornings and regular RDLs.

Then I did some grip work.

Dumbbell wrist curls with 25# to warm up, then 45# for 5 and 50# for 5.

Since both racks were taken and some genius left the bench press with weights on it, I used that to do a set of pronated barbell wrist curls, which I thought was 95#, but seemed heavy.  Noticed afterwards that the plates were 35# not 25#, so 115# which is good, it means I wasn't a big wimp, just dumb.

That was all I had planned, but I felt unsatisfied, so despite having no wraps or other lifting gear and sore shoulders and, well sore everything, I decided to do some strict press.

Only did 1 warm up set with empty bar then put 95# and did 5 sets of 5.  Rough but satisfying.

Done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment