Monday 19 October 2015

Accessory log for Monday, October 19th

Short accessory workout at the Y.

Didn't have my lifting bag, but I did have my rings.

I did some z-presses, which I really need more work on.  Maybe I should abandon these in favor of RDL's, one legged RDLs and Good mornings, until my flexibility is a bit better.

I have trouble sitting with my legs straight out in front of me and keeping a neutral vertical spine.  Damn hamstrings.

Anyway, I did the best I could.

After that I did some strict ring dips.  Had to tape my wrist.  After physio this morning, it's a bit sore and I didn't have my wraps with me.

I tried to change the format of my EMOM, instead of 10 minutes at 5 reps, I tried to do 5 minutes at 10 reps.

This was a mistake. I made 3 rounds plus 6 reps.  Horrible.  Next time I'll try 7 minutes at 7 reps. See how that goes.

I did a couple of sets of strict pull ups and ring rows, then called it a day.

I need a more formal plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment