Thursday 8 October 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 7th

This was harder than yesterday.

Tired from yesterday I guess.  After a week off, maybe I should've taken a rest day.

Oh well.

Warm up was a 3 rounds (of which I did 2) of superman rocks x 10 and empty bar thrusters x 15, went okay.

Then we did an 8 minute EMOM of 3 front squats at 62%.  Went all out on this, and rounded up 173.6# to 175#.

It was nice to squat.

The WOD was 1 round too long.

4 rounds for time.
- 40 double unders
- 7 lateral over bar burpees
- 9 thrusters 95#/65#
- 5 muscle ups (scaled to ring dips)

Double unders fell apart on round 3, but I salvaged them on round 4
Burpees suck, but 7 was manageable.
Thrusters I scaled to women's Rx, glad I did.
Dips were okay. 

The last round was horrible.

Finished in like 15:35.  Ugh.  Smoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment